Topeka, KS Acupuncture and Natural Health
Acupuncture Works, Inc
Acupuncture Works, Inc in Topeka, KS offers an alternative to traditional medicine. Using acupuncture and oriental medicine, the certified professionals at Acupuncture Works can help you relieve pain, and correct internal problems to give you peace of mind. Our pain management, natural health practices and Qi Gong techniques improve breathing, posture, and internal balance.
Learn More About Acupuncture Works, Inc:
- Acupuncture - scalp acupuncture, auricular acupuncture, and electric stimulation
- Cupping, moxibustion, and tui na
- Pain management - fibromyalgia, headaches and migraines, MS, and sports injuries
- Stress relief – PTSD, anxiety, and depression
- OB-GYN issues - infertility, hormonal imbalance, pregnancy support, and menstrual irregularities
- Digestive disorders - Crohn's, irritable bowel syndrome, acid reflux, diarrhea, and constipation
- Addictions – eating disorders, alcohol, tobacco, and drug
- Asthma and bronchitis
- Skin diseases – eczema, psoriasis, and acne
Our Oriental Medicine specialist, Doug Petrie, DOM, will help you with pain management techniques and natural health practices for you to achieve optimum health and wellness.
Contact Acupuncture Works, Inc today at 785-249-3513 to schedule your appointment and learn more about specific techniques used. Office shared and supervised by Dr. Todd Kuebler.
Monday through Friday: 8:00am to 6:00pm
Call for an Appointment